YOUR REASON TO ATTEND
This one-day conference gives you an opportunity to listen and to learn from international speakers, executive coaches and leaders who understand what is needed to emerge as a courageous leader.
From our speakers, you will hear:
- about the power of language to change the world from renowned author, speechwriter and TEDx speaker Simon Lancaster,
- how rank and privilege play out in leadership with Tracey Gray,
- how to quieten the inner critic and grow your impact with Mamta Gera,
- how to unleash your network and create an inner circle to grow your influence from Lakeshia Ekiegwe and Michelle Carvill,
- about the psychological and neurological impact on the human mind when placed under stress from renowned psychologist Dr Helena Boschi, and neuroscientist Dominique Ashby,
- how to descent safely and navigate the Boardroom table with award-winning leaders Maaike De Bie and Jenifer Swallow,
- how to use your emergent identity to find practice every day courage with Alex Lazarus.
TESTIMONIALS FROM THE 2019 COURAGEOUS LEADERS EVENT
“Thank you for an incredible event – an inspiring concept combined with the opportunity to raise some funds for Plan International’s ongoing excellent work. The quality of the speakers was staggering – I left with ideas I want to work on immediately and thoughts that I know will keep resonating for months and years to come.
I look forward to the 2020 event!”
Natasha Eden, COO, CLEARWATER
“Thank you again for organising such a positive, constructive and thought-provoking event. I was really pleased that I invested the time to attend. I enjoyed the interesting array of speakers with a particular special mention for Tracey Gray and Matt Crabtree’s sessions which resonated particularly.”
“The event was inspiring and incredibly empowering. Nilema managed to bring together so many different women, stories and experiences, all under the umbrella of ‘courageous leaders’, which created such an intimate and comfortable atmosphere for sharing. I found it incredibly relatable, encouraging and motivating – this might have been a life-changing moment for myself.
‘Be kind and have courage’.”
“What a truly heartwarming and impactful event. Very inspiring and beautifully executed. I thought the choice of speakers and the amount of interaction
and breakout sessions and breaks was perfectly timed. I’d love to support your next event. You simply must do another one. Thank you for inviting me – it feels good to have contributed to such a worthy cause. And lots of learning and insight too.”
“I really enjoyed the Courageous Leaders event, it was a very insightful and inspirational day. It was so great to see so many powerful women on stage and in the room and to learn so much about myself in a day! I strongly recommend this event to other women across varying industries and levels.”