FIND THE COURAGEOUS LEADER IN YOUMARCH 04, 2020 - REED SMITH, LONDON
“The event was inspiring and incredibly empowering”
“The Courageous Leaders event was created to focus on the challenge’s leaders face today”.
Nilema Bhakta-Jones – Founder of Courageous Leaders
This one day conference helps you to find your personal unique form of leadership, enhance your strengths, and find the courage to overcome hurdles and power you to success.
Feel empowered to operate from your core values, draw on your experience and use this event to network and springboard into action. Find your voice, personal and professional persona to lead authentically.
HOW WE ARE HELPING YOU
We want you to invest in yourself and take
the learning to propel your career.
HOW WE ARE HELPING OTHERS
100% of your entry fee will go to fund an
education project for adolescent girls run
by the charity Plan International UK.
Advice re: Covid-19
In accordance with guidance issued by the Government and Public England Health, we are taking the sensible and responsible position of signposting the advice on Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
All of our attendees are UK-based. One speaker is travelling from California, USA. We have asked all delegates that have travelled to Northern Italy, China, South Korea, Iran, Hong Kong, Singapore or Japan or other affected areas to self-quarantine. Our venue has wash facilities too.
- A cough
- A high temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Takes between 2-14 days to develop. Can be mistaken for cold or flu. Reports of muscle ache beforehand.
- Dial NHS 111 for advice and self-quarantine. Don’t visit shops – ask friends / family to drop groceries off.
- Daily practice when travelling public transport, touching hand rails etc..: wash your hands , carry hand sanitizer, carry tissues to cough/sneeze into.
- Dr Paul Cosford, emeritus medical director at Public Health England, and Prime Minister have said for people to go about their daily business.
- We do not offer refunds, all tickets sales are donated to Plan International UK charity.
- Courageous Leaders, Plan International or our event organisers take no responsibility and accept no liability for anyone acting contrary to this advice.
- Attending this event is at your own risk. Please keep abreast of daily news and government advice.