Courageous Leaders was created for c-suite and emerging leaders to find the courageous leader in themselves.
- The programme was curated and delivered by leaders and world-class executive coaches.
- 128 delegates from companies such as Disney, Clearwater, Ascential plc, Transferwise, Cannes Lions Informa plc, Osborne Clarke and Softbank attended the 2019 event.
- We raised £10,270 which helped leverage a further £102,700 of funding from the UK government, to help fund an education project in Zimbabwe for marginalised girls
- We are a not-for-profit run by volunteers.
SUPPORTING EDUCATION IN ZIMBABWE
Our objective is to help support 21,780
girls in Zimbabwe and empower them
through access to education.
WE AIM TO GIVE THEM:
- Access to quality learning opportunities, in or out of school.
- Access to vocational training in relevant skills to build new livelihoods.
- Access to safe, fairly-paid living through work or their own small business.
- Empower them to lift themselves out of a life of poverty to a future of opportunity.
NILEMA BHAKTA-JONES, FOUNDER
Nilema is COO of Farillio Limited, a legal
tech start-up. She was CEO of Alacrity, and General Counsel of Ascential plc (250 FTSE) for 11 years.
Find out more about what inspired her to set up the Courageous Leaders event – click below